Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Susienak Susienak is offline

Default Sort by how many addresses per zip code

I have a very large list of addresses that I have sorted by zip code. Now I
want to take the zip code column and find out how many addresses per zip
code. Example: there are 200 different zip codes, zip code 12478 has 14
repeats, zip code 12903 has 67 repeats...... and can it chart each zip code
with its repeat?. Is this a sort, filter, or a combin function. Can someone
give me a formula and instruct me where to go in Excel 2007. I know this
should be a simple formula but I hardly ever work with excel.