Kenny Dee

I've printed and try to understand what was mention on that web page but it
was abit hard to understand. Can you provide me with another web site, with
more detail or visual tables?

"Max" wrote:

Perhaps this previous post might give you
some possibilities to explore further: http://tinyurl.com/5ejr2
(the key column in your case would be the officers' names)

--
Rgds
Max
"Kenny Dee" wrote in message
I have several sheets already setup and ready to accept info entered from

one
main sheet. Here's the problem I have. I assign cases to officers in my
building. I have created sheets for each of the officers. So that the
clients will go into the correct location. I enter the info on main sheet
where most of this information is going to be entered such as last name,
first name, case number, and so on. How do I get the information for each

of
them to drop into the correct sheet that I want it to go to.