JE McGimpsey

What do you mean by "do it automatically"?

How should XL know/calculate what X should automatically be?

In article ,
Jambruins wrote:

Jason Morin provided me with the following formula

=INDEX(Scores!$L$1:$L$500,SMALL(IF(Scores!
$K$1:$K$500="Padres",ROW(INDIRECT("1:500"))),X))

This accomplished what I wanted but I am looking for something that will do
it automatically instead of me having to replace the x with the number I
want.

I want this formula to work in cells J3, J8-J13, J18-J23. Does anyone know
a way to change the formula or a different formula that will do this for me?
Thanks.

My original help question that Jason answered is called vlookup help...
See this if you need more information as to what I am looking for. Thanks