Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Joe Mac Joe Mac is offline

Default when I enter a number, only ###### shows?

Issue #1:
Try widening the column, double click on the column separator to
automatically adjust the width to the maximum necessary to fit the value...
Issue #2:
File Page Setup Sheet Tab under the Print section
Select the values that you desire (you indicated Gridlines and Row & Column
headings) both are explicit selections
--

Joe Mac

"Greg's excel questions" wrote:

When I enter a number, it appears correctly, then when I enter, it shows #####

How can I get the number to stay as is?

Also, when I print the excel spreadsheet, no rows or columns appear. I need
to keep the lines seperating each category. What do I do to keep lines??

Thank you!