Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John C[_2_] John C[_2_] is offline

Default How do I use the SumIF function with a criteria of a cell color?

Are the cells just randomly colored? Or are they conditionally formatted to
be a specific color based on certain conditions. If the latter, then you
could do a SUMIF based on the same conditions.
--
John C

"Infernoo1" wrote:

Hi,
I am trying to use the SumIF function and use a criteria based on the color
of the cells. I see I can sort and filter based on cell color, but cannot
find how to add based on the cell color. Is this available, or do I need to
wait for Microsoft to create a =color() function?