Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLMHoss JLMHoss is offline

Default error "Excel has found unreadable Content"

I created a large multi-sheet workbook with lots of Vba macro stuff.

This worksheet has been working fine until lately. Just recently after some
minor revisions I saved the file as I always have. The file will open fine,
but as soon as make even a minor edit and save the file, the next time I go
to open the file I get the following error message:
"Excel found unreadable content in "*****.xls" Do you want to recover the
contents of this workbook?"

If I answer "yes" and open the file all of the formatting and background Vba
code is gone.

Any suggestions how I can test the worksheet for unreadable content prior to
saving?

--
Thanks for your help

JLMHoss :)