Fredrik Wahlgren

"Jim Rech" wrote in message
As this article explains in a "Note" near the bottom:

Note While you can change the way the system interprets two-digit dates
under the Control Panel in Regional and Language Settings, Excel only uses
that setting when you enter dates manually. If you import a text file or
automate date entries by using Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications
(VBA), the fixed 2029 rule is in effect.

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=230931

So your date will be always be interpreted as 1930.

--
Jim

Interesting. I haven't seen this KB article before. Anyway, I have suggested
a different approach to this problem.

/Fredrik