Sunil Jayakumar

Quoting Dave Peterson:

Is it ok to reset all your toolbars???
If yes, then close excel.
windows start button|search
look for *.xlb (.xlb is where toolbar customizations are saved)
Rename them all to *.xlbOLD
Start up excel to see if it's ok.
If yes, delete those *.xlbOLD files.
If no, close excel and rename them back (no harm, no foul).

Quoting Jason Morin from Atlanta:
Press ALT+F11, go to Insert Module, copy in the code below, press ALT+Q,
and run the macro from Tools Macros Macro:

Sub EnableIt()
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar"). _
Enabled = True
End Sub

Hope this helps

Sunil Jayakumar

"cottage6" wrote in message
One of the users here has a missing title bar (Excel 2000). I had one of
her
co-workers hide all the toolbars in case one of them had gotten dragged
over
the top of it, but he said it was still missing. I just had them
reinstall
Excel and reboot, and the title bar is still missing. Any ideas? Thanks!

www.ayyoo.com/dvd.html