Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
M Kan M Kan is offline

Default single cell formula

If it's a one time, irrevocable change, the you can enter (1+percentage)
somewhere, select the cell, copy, then highlight the range of cells you want
to change: Edit: Paste Special: Multiply
--
Tips for Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Other Applications
http://www.kan.org/tips

"Ronda" wrote:

I am working with Excel 2003. I have a worksheet that I can not change the
layout of the worksheet but I need to increase the value of some of the cells
in column C by a percent. all of the values are different but the persent
will be the same. Is there a formula that I can use to do this?