Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
N. Cheever[_2_] N. Cheever[_2_] is offline

Default Use text in formula as a cell reference

Weird... still no dice.

Options I have:

- Most Recently Used
- All
- Financial
- Date & Time
- Math & Trig
- Statistical
- Lookup & Reference
- Database
- Text
- Logical
- Information

Ghost in the Machine?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Functions do not appear in the ToolsMacroMacros dialog.

Click on the Fx button to get a list of Functions Categories

User Defined will be one of those categories.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:14:01 -0700, N. Cheever
wrote:

Hmm, I'm feeling a bit dumb -- in picking the macro for the cell, the
"User-Defined" option never appears in the drop down box. I've looked around
web for why this doesn't appear, but I'm a bit baffled. Could it be some
global setting my Excel isn't set for? Or how I saved the macro?