Phillip

Default On an import to excel a two digit date still is not right after c.

On my companies host system we store dates with only two digit years and we
use pivot dates to interpret correctly. When I create an extract of these
dates and import into excel they are not interpreted as the correct century.
I have already changed the regional settings to accomodate this and when I
just key a date into excel cell such as 12/1/30 it comes back correctly as
12/1/2030. However, the same date in my import will come out as 12/1/1930. I
think it has something to do with the import but I am not sure what.

Thanks for any suggestions.
--
PCastle