Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel
LunaMoon LunaMoon is offline

Default Is there a way to unload the loaded XLL file in Excel? Hi all, I amdebugging XLL link library using Visual C++. Everytime I rebuild the XLL, Ihave to close the whole Excel program and relaunch the Excel program again,and then load in the newly gene

Is there a way to unload the loaded XLL file in Excel?

Hi all,

I am debugging XLL link library using Visual C++. Everytime I rebuild
the XLL, I have to close the whole Excel program and relaunch the
Excel program again,

and then load in the newly generated XLL library again...

This is tedious...

I am looking for a way to unload XLL (already loaded) from within
EXCEL program...

Any thoughts?

(I find just close the currently active worksheet doesn't get the XLL
unloaded...)