Peter O'Leary

Default vba macro required ?

Hi there,

I have a spreadsheet that someone spent a lot of time on, in getting data
presented exactly how they wanted it. A report I have from Crystal will
export the same information to a spreadsheet, but guess what: not as
presentable as the historical spreadsheet.

Question: I want to update the historical spreadsheet with the information
from the spreadsheet exported from Crystal ? This can be done manually
(yawn).

I need a macro that will search the spreadsheet generated with Crystal,
first for a customer number: there are 70 customers.

Then for each customer there are 42 products.

Finally: populate the product count against the correct product number on
the historical spreadsheet for each of the 42 products per correct customer
number.

Any help appreciated.

Peter