Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Infinitogool Infinitogool is offline

Default Advanced chart question

Hi
See if the article at
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html
does what you want.

Regards,
Pedro J.

Hi,

I have an interesting question on charting, hope someone can help me
out with it. For a performance analysis I am showing both the
performance of a portfolio (line) and its corresponding benchmark
(bar). In order to make the out- or under performance more visible I
would like to give to "balls" in the line a red color in case of
under
performance and a green color in case of out performance. Obviously
you can do this manual but I have over twenty graphs with 20 points;-
Any suggestions if this can be set automatic??

many thanks!

Rgds
Robert