Kassie

Hi Jo from TX

Your argument is a bit flawed. In the first place, the date in A5 will
always be the current day's date + 20 weeks. That means that this date wil
constantly change. You would therefore have to introduce a start date in a
row or column, and base your calculations on that.

Also, you want exactly the same date, whether the cells both contain an N,
whether either cell contains an N. Even when both contain a Y, you say you
want to freeze the previous date (which is 20 weeks after the start date[or
today's date using your criteria]). This means that you only need to
calculate an estimated end date which is 20 weeks after the start date?

"Jo from TX" wrote:

I am trying to write a formula that works off what is in two separate cells.
It has several parts and maybe not all of them can be done. It would be
great if someone could help me out. Here goes.
If A2 & A3 each have a "N" in it then I want cell A5 to show today's date
plus 20 weeks. However, if only 1 of the cells A2 or A3 has a "N" in I still
want A5 to show today's date plus 20 weeks.

Can this also be done? If both A2 & A3 have "Y" in them then I want A5 to
freeze with the date last show when 1 of the two cells had a "N" it it.