Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Oh, just one more thing

Don't know what the earlier things were but use Alt + ENTER to add a
linefeed where you want within a cell.

Format to wrap text and row autofit

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:29:47 -0500, "Mike" wrote:

Just like Lieutenant Colombo, I have just one more (or 2 more)
questions.
I want to limit the Length of data in a cell, so I can print out
8.5x11 paper. I want to have the data do a word wrap, and
start a new line underneath the previous data. But still within the same
cell.
I tried to do this, but when it reaches the cell maximum length,
the data starts a new cell below it. I want it all in the same cell.
Can this be done ?

Also How can My headers be centered over the cell ?
It seems the default is left justified.

Thanks for any help you could offer me
Mike