Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John C[_2_] John C[_2_] is offline

Default Countifs with same reference?

you just aren't worth it.
--
John C

"Harlan Grove" wrote:

John C <johnc@stateofdenial wrote...
Just because you misunderstand a response to a question, does not mean the
person who posed the question misunderstood it. . . .

Compare 25 to INT(25)?

I understand it - it's useless. I imagine the OP has also found it
useless by now too. Had you written that if some cell, say C3, showed
25, then it'd be useful to compare INT(C3) or, better, ROUND(C3,0), to
25, then your first response would have been useful.

. . . I have seen your flames of several other people on here who post. . . .

I only flame people who've proven they're idiots. Welcome to the club.
It's easy to leave this club - stop being an idiot. Then again, we all
rejoin this club (me too) from time to time. However, some people seem
to be trying for life memberships.

I had said I would not respond before, and yes, you got me to the point that
I had too. . . .

So I can get you to respond to me. How can I get you to respond to OPs
with pertinent details?

. . If you do not like my posts, then don't read them, and the world will be
a better place.

Nah. I'm performing a public service - pointing out poor postings and
providing details on the lack of depth or breadth.