Paddyk Paddyk is offline
Junior Member

You're right, it is screwed up. No idea how that got there though. Well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Peterson
Maybe it's a windows setting that's screwed up.

I'd close excel
windows start button|settings|control panel|regional and language options
(or regional settings)
Then customize button (winXP)
then Numbers tab
look at the list separator.

Most USA users use a comma.
Others use a semicolon.

Paddyk wrote:

Hi all,

I'm having a strange problem using functions in Excel and I wonder if
anyone can help me. Instead of displaying as commas, parameters are
being seperated by 0's. Even the function help is comming up as e.g.
Max(number10[maxnumber20]) , resulting in formalus being shown like
this:
=MAX(a10a2) instead of =MAX(a1,a2).

I wonder if any of you have seen this before?

--
Paddyk

--

Dave Peterson