Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary Brown[_4_] Gary Brown[_4_] is offline

Default How to use values stored in a combo box control?

In the 'LinkedCell' property of the combobox, put 'B2'. Any selections will
be put in Cell B2 which you can now reference in formulas.
Bonus: Right click on the combobox in design mode. Select 'Format
Control'. Select the 'Properties' tab.
Select 'Don't move or size with cells'.
--
Hope this helps.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Arlen" wrote:

I have just made a combo box with 5 option(s). It is hovering above B2, but
it is not in B2.

If I wanted to use the value of the combo box in a formula elsewhere, how do
I reference that?

Bonus: I have a Calendar UserForm. Right now, it places the date in
whatever cell was selected when I clicked it. How, instead, can I aim it at
a particular cell every time? And how do you lock your buttons, controls in
place in your spreadsheet?

Thanks for your time.

Arlen