Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default How do I create Multiple Series in a Bubble Chart?

If your X data are not numeric, Excel replaces them with 1, 2, 3 in the
chart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Kojones" wrote in message
I have searched the internet high and low, but none of the answers are easy
to follow. Please make it easy to follow with detailed instructions.

I need to make a bubble chart with 4 different series. I have laid the
data
out in 4 groupings of 3 columns each, 1 grouping per series. I try to
create
a bubble chart, then in the wizard under the Series tab, I define the 3
series very specifically. But when the chart displays, it is pulling the
row
number as the X-axis value. How do I change it to pull the value from the
cell, and not the row number?

Thank you.