Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GAMAP GAMAP is offline

Default EXCEL 2007 Worksheet expanding to maximum size unwanted

While working with Excel 2007, we have notice that intermitantly during row
insert and cut & paste function, the sheet auto-expands to maximum size
(column XFD and Row 105000000+). This causes the file size to be very large
and EXCEL starts giving warnings of "operation involving large amount of
data" during simple task. The only indication this has happened before a
save is the scroll bar shrinks down.

Has anyone seen this issue? Is there anything we can do to stop this from
happening?