Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Click and drag

How about using ctrl-click and drag so that they're copying, not moving.

KenCanuck wrote:

How do I make a cell so it can repeatedly be clicked on and dragged over and
over? FOr example I want a row of cells on the right that have 10 different
"values or answers" and I want the user to be able to click on one of those
and drag it into a cell in an adjacent spreadsheet. They may need to drag
one answer several different times so I need those answers able to be dragged
and still be there to be draged again. Hope this makes sense.

--

Dave Peterson