Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
july july is offline

Default Need your help Excel Worksheet/Form

I have created a form on worksheet 1....I want to enter the data on worksheet
2 to automatically populate on the form in worksheet 1... but keep a running
tally of the data in worksheet 2 which is the raw material..... example: in
worksheet 2 column a1, would be the customer first name, column a2 would the
customer phone number, column a3 would be the customer address, column a4
would be the customer city, state, zip..... as i enter the raw data from
worksheet 2 to automatically populate into worksheet 1 (which I did - just
fine) but now my problem is keeping the data in the ROWS column example: row
1 - customer name, customer phone, customer address, customer city state zip
(across the top rows) to display in a spreadsheet format.... so that I
can see that I have completed this form for this customer... thank you...
Please let me know if you can assist me... I know that the form (worksheet
1) will change as the data from (worksheet 2) is enter, and that is fine....
i just want the data stay in the worksheet 2 as the spreadsheet.... so in the
future, I can go to row 115 and see the data entered... I know someone knows
how this is completed..