Max

2 ways to try ..

a. Switch off zeros display in the sheet via:
Tools Options View tab Uncheck "Zero values" OK

b. Instead of : =Sheet2!B1, use : =IF(Sheet2!B1="","",Sheet2!B1)
--
Rgds
Max
"Kenny Dee" wrote in message
I'm using this formula in one of my cells =Sheet2!E2 but if there is no

info
type in from that sheet then my return input is "0" how do I remove the

"0"
from ever appearing, just a blank would be great. I've saw a posting for
ADDING cells and if a number is not inserted then the return would be 0.

and
they fixed the problem with this type of formula =IF(A1 + B1 = 0,"",A1 +
B1). How would I uses the with the formula that i'm using from another
sheet, as mention above?