Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tia[_3_] Tia[_3_] is offline

Default create a summary sheet

Hi
Im working on a workbook and i need a sheet to make the summary of all
other sheets
each month i move or copy a sheet such as 30/07/2008 with the total
project calculation for each employee and put it in a 2008 summary
sheet workbook the workbook is as follows are sheets have the same
form so mainly in my workbook i should have 12 sheets and 1 summary
sheet
what i need is an automatic calculation that allows me whenever i
insert a monthly sheet to sumarize the total hours each employee
worked on the projects
i was trying a code in VBE but it seems that im doing something wrong
C10= Project Name and drop down list all the projects
D10=code
E10= international or local
F10= employee name
G10=employee name