Dave Peterson

Just a guess, but if this only started happening recently, maybe getting a fresh
copy of the current drivers would help--or even just removing and then
reinstalling the drivers you're currently using would help.

okopk wrote:

Thanks for your prompt answer.
I do think it's a printer driver problem.

I have 2 computers in a network and when the computer to which the printer
is hooked is off, the excel problem appears on the other computer.
So in order to work with excel, I need to assure myself that the computer to
which the printer is hooked is on.

This is strange though because I was not thinking about printing.

Also, I cannot get any more recent drivers for the printer...

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson