Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default SORTING CELLS

After you fix the caps lock key please post back with answers to a couple of
questions.

1. When you use the word "Row" do you really mean "Column"?

2. Do you want all the columns to sort together or separately?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:04:01 -0700, LAURA
wrote:

I AM TRYING TO CREATE AN EXCEL DOCUMENT WITH 5 DIFFERENT ROW HEADINGS..FOR
EXAMPLE..ONE SAYS PURCHASE ORDER, ONE SAYS WORK ORDER, ONE SAYS DATE. I
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN CLICK ON EACH CELL AND IT WILL SORT
AUTOMATICALLY. I KNOW I CAN INDIVIDUALLY SORT EACH ROW BUT I NEED THEM ALL
TO SORT JUST BY CLICKING AUTOMATICALLY