Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gina[_2_] Gina[_2_] is offline

Default Counting Empty Dates within a Range?

I am going to have a task in about a week where I'll be asked to look at a
spreadsheet full of safety data, and pull from this spreadsheet the list of
departments that deserve safety awards. They earn these awards by having no
lost-time injuries for a period of 30, 60, or 90 consecutive days.

The records that are kept of individual safety events. For Instance:

Joe Smith, Mechanic, Operations Department, 8/14/08, Lost Time Injury
Jane Doe, Administrative Assistant, Facilities Department, 7/12/08, Lost
Time Injury
Bill Smith, Mechanic, Operations Department, 3/16/08, Lost Time Injury.

Does anyone know of a way where a big list of individual incidents could be
queried to show when there are gaps are 30, 60, or 90 days?

Gina