Gord Dibben

Gary

You must have ToolsOptionsEdit "allow cell drag and drop" enabled(checked)
in order to see the + at bottom right corner of the cell.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:37:46 -0800, "Gary"
wrote:

Hi Julie
Thanks for the response. Yes values do exist in C ~
Tryed to move cursor over the bottom right hand corner of
D1 until I see a + and then double click however can't
get the a + to happen. Am I doing something wrong???

Again thanks a mil for any help Julie