Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sharon Sharon is offline

Default Constants in Excel

Hi, I am using MOSS and Office 2007. I am collecting data via the SharePoint
list and then exporting the list to Excell on my desktop to manipulate and
aggregate the data. I have removed the table and broken the link with the
SharePoint connection, unlocked the cells. When I attempt to add formulas to
the excel spreadsheet, the formulas will work - when I evaluate the formula I
get "The cell currently being evaluated contains a constant". I have found
the cells that contain constants but need to remove the constants and can't
figure out how to do that. Can you help? This is very urgent for my business.