Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gabriella Gabriella is offline

Default Excel - printing specific areas

Hi, my name's Gabriella.

I've been working with Microsoft Excel to build a customer database. Each
column is something else - address, city, zip code, phone number, job done,
date the job was completed and name. I didn't put any formulas in, nor did I
mess with anything that I don't know about within Excel - namely everything.

This is where my question comes in. Say I want to print a list of people
who've had jobs done in a specific city, or in a specific year. Is there a
way to print that without having to go through the whole file and picking
them out with ctrl+click? Is there some kind of formula, etc.?

I know close to nothing about Excel's special features, so any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

-Gabriella