porl99

Default How can I create a chart when double clicking a cell?

Hi - thanks for your help I am very much a novice in Excel but am
trying to learn. I've tried to recreate the worksheet below and what I
want is that when you double click on the person's name (Katie or Jeff)
then Excel prepares a graph showing the scores that that child
achieved. I have bought a book and am trying to teach myself, but
everytime I think I've got the right idea my formulae come back with
errors. If you be kind enough to offer me some assistance - it would
be very gratefully received! Many thanks in advance, Paul

English Maths Science
Katie Autumn 7 7 5 6 7 8
Spring 7 6 6 7 5 5
Summer 8 6 4 6 7 7