Sandyl

First part of formula is checking for true or false on sheet1 (G6) and
if true entering value of cell K70 from sheet2 - in this case it is a
date but am using formulas for various purposes so only wanted to know
if PULL can be used in this way as I don't want to continually type in
the filename of each spreadsheet (this will continually grow).

I should point out that all my formulas work correctly if using
complete file name and path so no problem there. Just trying to
understand how to use the PULL function and see if this solves my
problems.