Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harlan Grove[_2_] Harlan Grove[_2_] is offline

Default MCONCAT

lehigh46 wrote...
I have a list of hand typed subjects in column B2 thru B20
I use MCONCAT to group them into cell B1

I now have the need to bring in the subjects via VLOOKUP.
Obviously, MCONCAT will not group formulas.

Any suggestions?

First, presumably you mean the MCONCAT function from Laurent Longre's
MOREFUNC.XLL add-in.

Unclear what your VLOOKUP calls are like or what they'd return. If
your VLOOKUP calls return the values from a 19 row by 1 column range,
you could replace them with a single INDEX(..,MATCH(..)) call, then
use that as the argument to MCONCAT.

If you need more details, PROVIDE MORE DETAILS FIRST.