Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default MCONCAT

It could be a function in Laurent Longre's addin (morefunc.xll) at:
http://xcell05.free.fr/
http://xcell05.free.fr/morefunc/english/mconcat.htm

Gary Brown wrote:

Ron,
What is MConCat? I can't find it in the list of functions for 2003. Is
it new to 2007?
--
Hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:35:58 -0400, lehigh46 wrote:

Hi All,

I have a list of hand typed subjects in column B2 thru B20
I use MCONCAT to group them into cell B1

I now have the need to bring in the subjects via VLOOKUP.
Obviously, MCONCAT will not group formulas.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Can you explain more clearly what you want to do?

If the formulas return strings, you could certainly use MCONCAT.
--ron

--

Dave Peterson