Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Pivot Table

You can't use the same name as a field in the source data. However, you
could type Sales with a space character at the end, and that would be
accepted.
To change it, click on the cell with the heading, and type the new label.

LionR1 wrote:
I am working on a pivot table and I added the data field Sales. The sales
amounts appear in the data area, but Sum of Sales appear at the top left
portion of the table. How can I change that label to Julst Sales?

Also if I have multiple data fields how can I change those sum of fileds to
just the field name?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures