Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TISI-84601 TISI-84601 is offline

Default Case Sensitivity in Lookup Functions

Is there a way to perform case sensitive lookup functions? For example...I
am trying to perform a vlookup on a cell with a value of 'dDqf'.
Unfortunately my table array contains cells in the lookup column that have
values of both 'dDqF' and 'dDqf' and the lookup function doesn't seem to
differentiate based on upper/lower case and therefore returns the 'dDqF'
value instead of the 'dDqf' value that I need it to.

Any ideas?