Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
William William is offline

Default LIST BOXES TOO WIDE

Thanks. They look fine now.
--
William

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

You don't have to move the cursor all the way over the the "M" or "F"

Just hit the dropdown arrow then move the cursor straight down to highlight
item you want.

For the toolbox right-click on a Toolbar and select Control Toolbox

But I don't think you need it.

Gord

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 08:33:03 -0700, William
wrote:

I created the drop down lists from named cell ranges, using
Data/Valadation/List and then specifying the named range (e.g. =Gender, with
the drop down list offering "M" or "F" as the two choices.

I did not know there was a toolbox and design mode icon in Excel (that
sounds like Access). I cannot find a design mode icon.