Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PFAA PFAA is offline

Default How do I copy specific information from a master sheet?

I have a master list of clients, birthdates and representatives and other
information.

I want Excel to automatically generate separate worksheets based on the
information found in the master list.

For example:
A B C D E F
Joan Smith Jan 21 NDE other info other info
John Jones Dec 1 MS other info other info
Sue Adams Oct 12 SCD other info other info

And so on. I have about 300 people in total.

What forumula do I use to automatically extrapolate to another worksheet
only Colums A, B, C, D and F for all clients with DOB (column C) in Jan. And
then all clients with DOB in Feb, Mar, Apr etc. - each month to a separate
worksheet?

Thanks,
Freda