Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
M Kan M Kan is offline

Default grouping cells

You could also use the values in the column that changes for a VLOOKUP. That
would keep the correct data associated, regardless of how your one column of
data got arranged.
--
Tips for Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Other Applications
http://www.kan.org/tips

"TWhizTom" wrote:

Name the range, then reference the named range in your calculations/sorts....

"johnrb7865" wrote:

Is there a way to group cells together? I am sorting data on one sheet and
this changes 1 column in another sheet. I need to have all data in a row
where the 1st column is sorted to move with the value from the 1st column.
If I
could group them together or somehow link the whole row then if the 1st
column changes the rest of the info in that row would go as well.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
John