Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Melissa Melissa is offline

Default Help with Functions (IF)

I want to create a worksheet in Excel 2003 that does something like...

=IF('Underground & Kits'!D4 0, 'Underground & Kits'!B4:F4', 0

Where if a quantitiy is entered for a line item, then it will return the
line item, price, and quantity. -which are about 4 cells in a row that I want
to carry over into this worksheet. I need this to work not just to carry over
data from one page, but many. I also need to hide cells if blank or Zero once
i have this put together.
When I use the above formula, it keeps returning an error message and I am
not sure how to get what I want. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

--
Melissa