akpud

Many thanks Bill - I will give it a try!

"Bill Manville" wrote:

I would approach it differently
I would have a column in the main table in which I would mark the
"interesting" rows.
Then I would use Data / Filter / Advanced Filter / Copy to another
location to copy the interesting rows to the other worksheet.

I would avoid using links if you plan to sort the Source sheet since
that will not work.

If there is a unique key in column A of the Source table and you can
make a list of the keys which are interesting then you could use
VLOOKUP formulas to pick up the other values from the relevant row.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England