Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
One-Leg One-Leg is offline

Default Background color according to a specific cell value

Thanks!!! It worked like a charm...

"M Kan" wrote:

In the Conditional Formatting wizard, select Formula Is from the drop down
box and use the formula =$B$9="criteria" and then you can use hte format
painter to apply this to all cells. As posted by FSt1, you didn't specify
what was in B9
--
Tips for Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Other Applications
http://www.kan.org/tips

"One-Leg" wrote:

Hello,

I have a document in which I want cells B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7, B8 and
B10 to see their backgroubnd color change depending of the info fond in cell
B9...

I knwo I must use "Conditional Formating" but I just don't know exactly what
I need to enter as information.

Thanks in advance to all for any assistance.