Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
M Kan M Kan is offline

Default higlighting worksheets

You can hold down CTRL and then pick multiple worksheets or hold down SHIFT
and select your two end points, which will select everything in between.

Once you have multiple sheets selected, any formatting changes or new
information entered in one sheet (e.g., date, row/column insertions, etc)
will be applied to all sheets, so be careful.
--
Tips for Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Other Applications
http://www.kan.org/tips

"emilr17" wrote:

I have a group of 70 worksheets. I want to apply a change to about 50 of
them that are in the middle. Is there a way of higlighting or selecting which
worksheets I want to apply the change to?