Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marilyn Marilyn is offline

Default dropdown unhide sheet

Wigi Thank you
I'm a novice at this, I need simplier instructions Let me rephrasea.
When a person selects the agreement type from cell B28 (in the form
worksheet)then that agreement worksheet should unhide. At any given time
there should not be more that 2 worksheets unhiden.
With your code I can unhide the agreement type worksheet, but if a selected
a different agreement type the previous agreement type I had selected does
not hide
Again thanks
"Wigi" wrote:

Hello

With Target

If .Address = "$B$28" Then

Select Case .Value

'ADJUST - fill in the 19 possibilities

'Case "": Sheets("StandardAgreement").Visible =
xlSheetVeryHidden
'Case "another option": Sheets("3YearAgreement").Visible =
xlSheetVisible
'Case "yet another option": Sheets("...").Visible =
xlSheetVisible
'...

End Select

End If

End With

Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music

"Marilyn" wrote:

Hello I have hidden 19 worksheets . Using a new worksheet, I Created a
form and on cell B28 I have a dropdown list naming the19 differend kinds of
agreements. What I want is when the agreement name is selected on cell B 28
for that worksheet to unhide.
This is my code(so far)
With Target

If Me.Range("B28").Value = "" Then
Worksheets("StandardAgreement").Visible = xlSheetVeryHidden
Else
Worksheets("StandardAgreement").Visible = xlSheetVisible
End If
End With

The above code works ...the next agreement on the list is 3 year Agreement
.so I added the following to the code above

If Me.Range("B28").Value = "" Then
Worksheets("3YearAgreement").Visible = xlSheetVeryHidden
Else
Worksheets("3YearAgreement").Visible = xlSheetVisible

End With
This does not work, How can I add all 19 agreements to the code so that the
whatever agreement is selected in cell B28 the worksheet unhides
thanks for helping me!