Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default how do I undo the scroll lock, thscroll lock button does not w

Does occur on all Excell worksheets and workbooks?

That would be a ThinkPad keys problem, not an Excel problem.

If just one sheet do you have the ScrollArea set using sheetactivate event code?

Gord

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 10:29:00 -0700, Bob WKFS <Bob
wrote:

This is my problem: I have a workbook open in Excel 2003 on an IBM Thinkpad.
When I arrow down, the selection moves down, but when it gets below the
bottom of the screen, it does not force the page to scroll. Also, when I use
the scroll bar, the indicator moves down, but the page doesn't scroll.

Thanks. --Bob
"Gord Dibben" wrote:

What operation in Excel makes you think the scroll lock button is not working?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 14 May 2008 13:57:02 -0700, scroll lock <scroll