Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Drop down lists and autofill

As others have suggested, you can use a VLOOKUP formula to pull the
supplier data. There's an example order form here that might help you:

http://www.contextures.com/xlOrderForm01.html

Adrian Bamford wrote:
Hi, I am setting up a workbook to handle the payment of invoices that I get
from various suppliers.

On one sheet (within the same workbook) I have set up details of supplier
name, account number, settlement discount etc.

On the main sheet, you can choose supplier for a particular invoice from a
drop-down list referencing the 'supplier' sheet, but is it then possible, on
choosing the supplier, to autofill adjacent cells on the main sheet with the
other info?

Hope that makes sense.

Adrian

--