Kassie

If you are always going to insert the address in the same cell, say D6 in
Sheet1, then where you want the addresses to appear in Sheet2, enter the
following formula: =IF(Sheet1!D6="","",Sheet1!D6)

"Lisa" wrote:

Hi,

I have been trying to work out how I can type text into a cell and have the
same information automatically appear in another part of the same worksheet
and on another worksheet.

In this case I would like address details to be replicated on another
worksheet which is an invoice. The address will appear twice on this sheet.

I've tried everything I can think of and would appreciate some help. I'm
sure I'm missing something very easy...!

Thank you,
Lisa