Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Excel Newsgroup: Suggestion for sorting of postings by date

Quit using the CDO Interface and use a real newsreader.

Windows has the default Outlook Express.

I like Forte Agent but there are others available.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:33:06 -0700, Mr. Low
wrote:

Hi,

At present, if I would browse my own posting or any postings of other users,
the items displayed are not sorted according to date. At times, I find it
difficult to locate the posting.

To overcome this problem, I would like to suggest for an enhancement by
adding two options of sorting i.e. by title and by date. THis could offer
greater flexibility for searching.

I hope that my suggestion is helpful for the MS Community.

Thanks

Low