Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
WH99 WH99 is offline

Default Code cleaner

Thanks Bob,
I keep getting and warning that excel that it has encounted a problem and
will have to close down. Iv got a large userform code and I was hoping that a
code cleaner would sort the problem out!
I guess I have to go through the whole code bit by bit and see if there are
any obvious errors
WH99

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Depends upon what you mean by a code cleaner.

If you mean a utility that exports all modules and re-imports them, thereby
reducing file-bloat which can in extreme cases cause runtime errors, then
Ron has given you the answer.

If you want a utility that will tidy up your code, remove unused variables,
and/or other things, there are a few around that do various things, but no
one-stop shop.

--
HTH

Bob

"WH99" wrote in message
How can I download a code cleaner for excel?
--
WH99